The following documents describe ARL’s research and development activities. They are provided by research theme.
- An Overview of ARL, (, 1.34 MB)
Dispersion and Boundary Layer
- Atmospheric Transport and Dispersion Research
- Boundary Layer and Surface Exchange Research and Development, (, 1.24 MB)
- Air Quality Research and Development
- Mercury Modeling and Observations, (, 826 KB)
- Improving Air Quality Forecast Products
In addition, an ARL podcast series “What the Upper Atmosphere Reveals about Climate,” produced by OAR and ARL staff, is available for your review.
The following documents are brief summaries of ARL Headquarters and the Divisions
Division Summary Handouts
- Headquarters, (, 1.49 MB)
- Atmospheric Turbulence & Diffusion Division
- Field Research Division
- Special Operations & Research Division