Title: Atmospheric Scientist
Programs: Reactive Nitrogen, Atmospheric Modeling, Surface-Layer Meteorology
Office & Cell: 865-455-6716
Honors, Awards, and Professional Recognition:
- IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, financial support, 2020.
- UT seed grant, financial support, 2019.
- NRC Research Associateship Award, financial support, 2016.
- Phytopharma award, prize of the best PhD thesis on pesticide work sustained in a French University, awarded by the French Pesticide Group, 2016.
- Travel grant, “Eole” scholarship of the French-Dutch University Network, 2013.
- Travel grant, AgroParisTech/Abies doctoral School scholarship for international mobility, 2013.
- Pesticide program of the French Ecology Minister, financial support, 2012.
- INRA-ADEME, PhD fellowship, 2011.
AgroParisTech (French Institute for Education and Research in Agronomy, Environment, Life Science and Food Technology), Paris, France
- Ph.D., Environmental Sciences, 2014
- M.S., Agricultural Sciences, 2011
INAT (National Agronomic Institute of Tunisia), Tunis, Tunisia
- Engineering Degree in Agricultural Sciences, 2010
- Atmospheric Scientist, NOAA/ARL/ATDD, Oak Ridge, TN, January 2023 to present.
- Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Associate, NOAA/ARL/ATDD, Oak Ridge, TN, 2020 to 2022.
- Research Associate, UT (University of Tennessee), Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Knoxville, TN, USA. Working in residence at, NOAA, ARL, ATDD, Oak Ridge, TN, 2019 to 2020.
- NRC Postdoctoral Research Associate, NOAA, ARL, ATDD, Oak Ridge, TN, 2016 to 2018.
- Postdoctoral scholar, UMR ECOYS INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), Thiverval-Grignon, France, 2014-2015.